RR has launched the trial version of our marketplace, which means that over the first three months, until end of August 2017, no charges will be added to our online services.
Pricing for buyers
- No fees are charged from using the public online marketplace with open access to any buyer.
- Monthly volume-based fee will be charged to access more detailed information and input-output statistics about leftover materials by brand's own regular suppliers.
- Consultation fee will be charged for helping to set up remanufacturing process in supplying factories and carry out workshops to implement the remanufacturing method among design/buying/production offices.
Pricing for suppliers
- FREE trial period for 3 months from the first data entry into our software
- From then onwards RR charges 30% of the price of the leftovers sold through RR marketplace.
- No other fees will be charged for using the public marketplace for selling forward leftover materials.
- Based on mutual separate agreement, a monthly volume-based fee will be charged once the factory starts to use RR software for daily inventory, input-output measurement system or other add-on services.