Business & Operations Manager
Reverse Resources (RR) is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform transforming the fashion industry’s approach to textile waste. We’re paving the way for a fully circular fashion industry by making textile waste a valuable resource. Our role is to trigger collaboration and assist best processes between fashion brands, their garment manufacturers, waste handling partners and textile-to-textile recyclers to build feasible and transparent supply chains for textile waste.
Founded in 2014, RR has been at the forefront of driving the circular agenda in the textiles and fashion industry. We work alongside key organisations in the circularity sector (incl. Global Fashion Agenda, Fashion For Good, H&M Foundation), as well as large global fashion brands and leading textile-to-textile recyclers. We serve as the data and traceability partner through our SaaS platform and as a key knowledge partner, sharing our hands-on experiences and insights. We work across the circular value chain, covering pre- and post-consumer textile waste streams. We operate in 10+ countries in Europe, Asia, and North Africa, handling 1000+ tonnes of textile waste each month and collaborating with 18 of the largest fashion corporates in the world.
With a large project starting in Pakistan to launch our service network in the country, we are now establishing our on-ground team there and looking for the first team member on the ground to carry the torch.
As the Business & Operations Manager in Pakistan you will work on:
- Cost-conscious management of RR’s regular operational activities in Pakistan
- Managing all ongoing and upcoming company projects with our clients and stakeholders
- Facilitating trades and transactions with the partners in the RR network
- Maintaining regular communications with RR’s present client base
- Actively seek and help to close business leads within your area of operation
- Assisting the platform development team with ideas and feedback
- Assist the top management with strategic thinking and planning to support the continuous growth of the business in Pakistan as well as global operation
- Training and onboarding of textile and garment manufacturers on effective waste management and using the RR platform
- Training and supporting RR’s work with waste handlers and recyclers.
- Development of the Waste Ecosystem in Pakistan
- University degree, preferably in textiles engineering or sales & business (MBA)
- 5+ years of working experience in the apparel sector, preferably with a brand liaison office in a supply chain management role
- A proven track record of project management experience with the ability to manage multiple projects and tasks
- Successful experience in sales, negotiations, and production experience in the related field
- Candidates with exposure to managing sustainability projects in the Pakistan apparel sector will be given preference
- Fluency in English
- Good computer knowledge is required. Any experience with ERPs, or B2B online platforms is preferable.
- Excellent communication and technical skills
- Willingness to travel, as work will require regional travel to current and potential clients within the country as well as international travel.
Do you consider yourself a passionate, driven and goal-oriented person? Do you love to take challenges and are ready to become part of a truly global family? Then, send us the link to your LinkedIn profile (or CV) and a motivation letter describing why you are the right candidate for us at email@example.com.
We look forward to speaking to you soon!