Reverse Resources is a Software as a Service platform for global fashion brands and textile recyclers for steering and tracing textile waste from source to recycling. While collaborating already with 20+ of the largest global fashion brands, we are fundamentally disrupting the value chain of how waste from garment mass-production is handled and turned into a new resource by recyclers.
Textile industry is one of the most polluting industry sectors in the world. Waste from large fabric and garment production factories is one part of the problem. With an emerging high-end fibre-2-fibre recycling market the industry now on the brink of amazing new opportunities. RR is part of this new emerging market, helping to bring down market barriers for scaling circular economy.
With fast growing demand and us preparing for a scale-up phase we need to grow the team to support the growth.With the growth of the company we are looking for a:
Data ScientistMission of your role: Ensure the quality of the data entered and generated on RR platform and build most eye-opening and impactful market insight to our clients to drive circular economy in fashion. With our growing team you'll have the opportunity to do both data engineering and analysis, team development and support RR growth.
- Develop and improve the data reports for our clients on Google Datastudio, but also help us find a better tool and make the transition.
- Improve the data model for RR platform to improve data quality and relevance to our clients on the platform
- Support RR management and client support teams with building reports and metrics for tracking of KPIs and better customer journeys.
- Support RR software development team with data model development moving step-by-step from descriptive to prescriptive data models
- Help us scan the needs of our clients in terms of reports and data insights
- Think along how to capture more relevant data, guarantee data quality and trustworthiness and improve processes without significantly increasing the workload of the users of the platform for data entry.
Skills & experience:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Statistics or Applied Mathematics or equivalent experience
- 1 - 2 years' Data Analysis experience, incl BI tools (Google Data Studio preferred)
- Proficient in SQL
- Experience with R, Python or other relevant data processing languages is a plus
- We're looking for an analytical thinker, excellent communicator and a quick learner
If you are interested to apply, please send your LinkedIn profile link (or CV) and motivation letter to email@example.com and we will contact you shortly.