Reverse Resources (RR) is an award-winning sustainability organisation that specializes in recycling and circularity of waste in the apparel sector. With the help of our online B2B platform for textiles recycling, we are fundamentally disrupting the value chain of how waste from garment mass-production is handled and turned into a new resource by recycling companies. We disrupt the waste trading sector and facilitate exchange of waste in a new, smarter way. We are passionate about our mission and courageous to face the challenges. We target impact as first priority and build integrity for the global textile industry. We are rebellious, pragmatic, smart and vibrant in what we do. We are a truly global company with our team located across 5 countries.With the growth of the company we are looking for a:
Field Operations Specialist in Bangladesh
Job location: Dhaka, Bangladesh
Employment type: Full time
Mission of your role: supporting RR clients in understanding and using the software product, matching their leftovers with demand from textile recyclers and supporting the daily transactions of material collection and delivery. Exceeding in Customer excellence*
The Field Operation Manager works with the Country manager and other staff members to ensure that administrative tasks are completed and that the business functions efficiently.
- Acting as second-in-command to the Country Manager.
- Assisting the Country Manager with operational issues.
- Scheduling meetings and factory visits as required.
- Providing excellent customer service and maintaining relationships with factories and waste managers.
- Promptly answering the questions of colleagues and other stakeholders.
- Matching the supply with demand from our customers
- Being on top of our order management processes securing orders to recyclers.
- Handling on-ground negotiations with clients on operational issues
- The financial processes: taking care of invoicing & payments, transfers and collection.
- Managing the collection and sending of samples.
Skills & requirements:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Superb organisational skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills: team player, proactive, patience etc.
- An analytical and tactical thinker
- Good computer knowledge is required. Any experience with ERPs, B2B online platforms is preferable
- A willingness to learn
- Bachelor or Masters degree in textiles
- Previous experience in a similar role for 5+ years in the textile industry
- Experience with merchandising
* Customer excellence: you know your product, maintain a positive attitude, you are a creative problem-solver, respond quickly, personalise your service, help customers help themselves, focus your support on the customer and are an active listener.
If you are interested to apply, please send your LinkedIn profile link (or CV) and motivation letter to email@example.com by July 10 and we will contact you shortly.