Reverse Resources (RR) is an award-winning sustainability organisation that specializes in recycling and circularity of waste in the apparel sector. With the help of our online B2B platform expertise in textiles recycling, we are fundamentally disrupting the value chain of how waste from garment mass-production is handled and turned into a new resource by recycling companies. We disrupt the waste trading sector and facilitate exchange of waste in a new, smarter way. We are passionate about our mission and courageous to face the challenges. We target impact as first priority and build integrity for the global textile industry. We are rebellious, pragmatic, smart and vibrant in what we do. We are a truly global company with our team located across 5 countries.
Job title: Manager, Lead of Operations in Bangladesh
Job location: Dhaka, Bangladesh
Employment type: Full time
What will you be doing:
- Cost-conscious management of RR’s regular operational activities in Bangladesh
- Managing ongoing and upcoming company projects with our clients and stakeholders
- Facilitating trades and transactions with the partners within the RR network
- Maintaining regular communications with RR’s present client base
- Actively seek and help to close business leads within your area of operation
- Assisting the platform development team with ideas and feedbacks
- Assist the top management with strategic thinking and planning to support continuous growth of the business in the Bangladesh as well as global operations
Skills and experiences required for the job:
- University degree, preferably in textiles engineering or sales & business (MBA)
- 5+ years of working experience in the apparel sector, preferably with a brand liaison office in supply chain management role
- A proven track record of project management experience with ability to manage multiple projects and tasks
- Successful experience in sales, negotiations holding, production experience in the related field
- Candidates with exposure to managing sustainability projects in the BD apparel sector will be given preference
- Fluency in English
- Basic computer knowledge is required. Any experience with ERPs, B2B online platforms is preferable.
- Excellent communication and technical skills
- Willingness to travel, as work will require some regional travel to current and potential clients within the country.
The position is open only for a Bangladesh citizen.
Do you consider yourself as a passionate, driven and a goal-oriented person? Do you love to take challenges and ready to become part of a truly global family? Then send us the link to your LinkedIn profile (or CV) and a motivation letter describing why you are the right candidate for us at firstname.lastname@example.org by August 15.
We look forward to speaking to you soon!