Reverse Resources is a SaaS platform for global fashion brands and textile recyclers for steering and tracing textile waste from source to recycling. While collaborating already with 20+ of the largest global fashion brands, we are fundamentally disrupting the value chain of how waste from garment mass-production is handled and turned into a new resource by recyclers.
Textile industry is one of the most polluting industry sectors in the world. Waste from large fabric and garment production factories is one part of the problem. With an emerging high-end fibre-2-fibre recycling market the industry now on the brink of amazing new opportunities. RR is part of this new emerging market, helping to bring down market barriers for scaling circular economy. With fast growing demand, an investment round just freshly closed and us now preparing for a scale-up phase, we need additional expertise to support the growth.Thus we are looking for a:
Lead of Product MarketingMission of your role: Lead the go-to-market of RR platform.
Product Marketing Lead makes our product well understood and fit in the process of the daily work of our key clients (the large global fashion brands and textile-to-textile recyclers), finds a good product-price fit and through that drive up traction and revenues of the platform.
- Build product messaging that sets new products apart from others in the market with a unique selling point
- Communicate the vision and value of new products to the sales team and develop sales tools that facilitate the selling process
- Use market research data to establish product pricing
- Give input to product development and sales packages to help reduce custom-made functionality but increase client satisfaction and guarantee availability of critical functionality
- Plan and participate in the launch of new services and products across departments
- Take part in presentations and customer training sessions
- Obtain insights into customers’ usage of current products, untapped opportunities, and buyer personas, through setting up relevant data collection on the platform, conducting interviews, surveys, focus groups and sales data
- Help build a viral effect of referrals to expand the market reach through client satisfaction
- Do client account management for some of the key clients throughout the process, build and hold key customer relationships
- Create content such as case studies, videos, online tutorials, website copy and blog posts
- Speak and present about products to both external and internal audiences, brief about new functionality and products
- Research competitor offerings
Very good copywriting skills
Deep analysis skills of client profile and needs
Exceptionally good English, both written and spoken
Great teamwork skills
Background in marketing and public communications
At least 3 years experience in a fast development or scale-up phase of a software product
Experience with agile product development
Online marketing experience
- B2B experience with large corporates
What RR can offer in return:
- A job in a company with a potential to avoid thousands of tonnes of CO2 emissions, trillions of litres of water use and so on. It is a truly large impact project on global scale where you feel that you really are contributing to changing the world systematically.
- Working close together with 20+ largest global fashion brands on a daily basis.
- A really great team to work with, spread across 6 countries, speaking 8 languages.
- A great opportunity to travel around, combined with a chance to work mostly from anywhere you choose to spend your time at. We do have offices in Estonia (Tallinn and Tartu) and Bangladesh.
- A salary level that fits the level of your experience.
If you are interested to apply, please send your LinkedIn profile link (or CV) and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you shortly.